Tuesday, September 27, 2011

But it was such a cute jacket

Well, Labor Day came around and everyone came home.   I did meet some people who told me I should take my children to the famous Children's Museum  in Boston.  By this time it was late September and the weather had turned just a bit chilly.  To keep my little three year old boy warm I put a cute blue jacket on him.  Let's not forget folks that I'm in front of the Children's Museum, ergo there are a lot of kids running around.  Any one who has ever seen a three year old will tell you that these are very intimidating humans.  Be afraid, be very afraid.   These small children are so intimidating that grown men must glare at them and make rather rude remarks.  Grrrrr

When I returned home that day I told my husband of the very unpleasant experience in my new city.   I repeated the warm greetings hurled at me, my little boy and my little girl who was a whole five years old at the time.   We were a very mean looking group.  My beloved  had one question.  "Was he wearing that jacket?" he asked as he pointed to our son.

The cute little navy blue jacket given to him by his uncle.  The perfect jacket for a not so cold day, just a little chilly.  Of course he was wearing that jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment